Terms & Conditions
1. About us
We are FARAH KHAN RTW SDN. BHD. (Company no. 491204-H), at phone number +603 9051 2888 which is operational from 10am to 5pm and our business address is at 63, Jalan Tasik Utama 3, The Trillium, Lake Fields, Sungai Besi, 57 000 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA.
We guarantee 100% the authenticity and originality of all our Products sold on this Website.
Our priority is to always ensure you have a great shopping experience with us. By ordering any of our listed Products, you agree to our Terms and Conditions. While notifications will be periodically sent out, we also appreciate and look forward to your regular visit to our page to make note of any update in compliance with the fast-paced environment that we are in.
The entire website, copy, images, logos, indicia, text, content and unique method of showcasing Products is our copyright. Use or reproduction of any of these materials is strictly prohibited.
- We’ve served cross generations but online, please do note that if you are under eighteen (18), you may place an order with us only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
3. Terms of Sale
- To place an Order, you will be prompted to register and create a Preferred Account with us on the Site. Do keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes, for us to serve you the best way we can.
- Multiple user accounts will be nullified.
- The information set out in this Terms and Conditions and the details contained on this Site do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. No Contract in respect of any Products shall exist between you and us until we have shipped the Products to your address.
- To submit an Order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on the Site and at the end of which, you will receive an Order Confirmation which will act as an acknowledgement of your Order.
- An Order is only considered accepted by us upon your Order being shipped to the delivery address provided by you.
- Price and Payment:
- Delivery costs will be charged in addition where applicable; such additional charges are clearly displayed and included in the ‘Final Total’.
- Whilst we make the best effort to ensure all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Site are accurate, there may be instances where errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Products which you have placed an order for, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to be in touch with you, we will treat the Order as cancelled.
- Upon authorisation of the payment, by clicking the “Order now” button you are confirming that the card belongs to you or that you are the legitimate holder of the e-gift card or the promotional voucher, and have sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product.
- Please be assured that all sensitive data such as credit card numbers will remain confidential as all information is encrypted.
- To reduce the risk of unauthorised access, once we receive your Order, we will request pre-authorisation on your card to ensure there are sufficient funds available to complete the transaction. Order will not be confirmed until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once we have sent you the Order Confirmation. Cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorisation, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order and the delivery time indicated by us at the time of your order checkout (as updated in the Order Confirmation).
- We shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- If it is not possible for us to deliver to some locations, we will inform you using the contact details that you provided to arrange for an alternative delivery address.
- Should there be a change on your end of the arrangement and you are not available to take the delivery, we will leave a message with instructions on self-collection from the carrier.
5. Exchange and Return Policy
- Product can be returned for size or colour exchange within 14 days of receipt. Please ensure that the Product is sent back to us in the same condition as it was when received by you – un-used, Product tags shall not be tampered with, and the Product shall be returned in the original accompanying packaging. If the Product is returned to us in an unfavourable condition, we reserve the right not to accept and will send the Product back to you.
- You may process returns through your nearest post office. We must first receive the Product to process the requested exchange, based on availability. A much better experience is to be in touch with our team at +603 9051 2888 (office hours between 10a.m. to 5p.m. GMT+8) and yes, we do honour walk-in exchange at the FARAH KHAN RTW (63, Jalan Tasik Utama 3, The Trillium, Lake Fields, Sungai Besi, 57 000 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA) with the Delivery Order document in tow within 14 days.
- If the requested exchange of colour and/or size is not available, we will refund you via store credit which you may utilize for your next purchase within 3 months.
6. Defective Product
- In the rare occurrence that the Product you receive is damaged, has defects or is faulty, please contact our team at +603 9051 2888 (office hours between 10a.m. to 5p.m. GMT+8) and provide your Order number. We will immediately dispatch collection (at our cost for shipping in Malaysia only) and upon receipt of the Product, we will examine and advise you on the status of the replacement.
- We may at our discretion offer either an immediate replacement or we will refund you via store credit which you may utilize for the next visit.
- If the Product returned is neither damaged, faulty nor defective, we may at our discretion decide not to replace nor refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and handling charged incurred.
7. Personal Data Protection (PDP)
8. Disclaimer of Liability
- The content displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law, FARAH KHAN RTW hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Site and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit FARAH KHAN RTW’s Liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, and misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other Liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless of FARAH KHAN RTW, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from all third-party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Site or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
10. Force Majeure
- We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
11. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law, and any dispute arising in connection with this website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.